For fast understanding check the video
- Right-click the empty area of your desktop.
- Select Display Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Advanced display settings
- Click on Display adapter properties on Display
- In the following window, you will be able to find the information about Total Available Graphics Memory, Dedicated Video Memory, System Video Memory, and Shared System Memory.
- Check the video for more detail
2:- For batter performance Processor/CPU should not be U. Here are the example if CPU Model no is – Core i5-8250U – U mean ultra power saver which good for battery but very bad for performance. choice H or HQ Series
- Goto Run or Search, Enter commend Dxdiag
- In the processor you will see the model number with some alphabets I.E Processor: Intel (R) U Core (TM) i5-3317U CPU here U stand for ultra power saver which mean these laptops are good for power saving but not for best performance
- For High performance, your laptop should be H, HK or HQ
- Visit Intel link for more information
search Disk Derangement in windows
- Check Media type section in a new window which identify your hard drive
4:- Choice Highest Generation available, it’s good to have the latest technology.
- Goto Run or Search
- Enter commend Dxdiag
- In the processor you will see the model number with some alphabets I.E Processor: Intel (R) U Core (TM) i5-3317U CPU here 3 indicate’s generation
5:- Last but not least, naturally laptops are not made for rendering and other high calculation work so always check design with the perspective of heat Sink.
check reviews about your machine on google and youtube